One to ten, ten to one

30 July 2008

Ah Lek was asked to make a sentence using 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 and 10.
Not only did he do it 1 to 10, he did it again back to 1.

This was what he came up with…

1 day I go 2 climb up a 3 outside a house to peep.
But the couple saw me, so I panic and 4 down.
the man rush out and wanted to 5 with me.
I run so fast until I fall 6 and throw up.
So I go into 7 eleven and grab some 8 to throw at him.
Then I took a 9 and try to stab him. 10 God he run away.
So, I put the 9 back and pay for the 8 and left 7 eleven.
Next day, I call my boss and say I am 6 .
He said 5, tomorrow also no need to come back 4 work.
He also asks me to climb a 3 and jump down.
I don't understand, I so nice 2 him but I don't know what he 1 .
Comments
0 Comments

No comments :

Post a Comment